Friday, May 21, 2010

A Party

I had the best time tonight and it was at a grown-up party.

First, I got to ride in the drivers seat with Larry and share his seatbelt with him while he was driving. If you're not a flat kid this isn't a safe thing to do so don't ask your Dad to do this.



The party was a surprise party for Kim's 50th birthday.  I can't believe that old people have birthday parties, with balloons and decorations and everything.  There was a big cake too!  Kim is Larry's daughter and Larry is Grandma's husband so Kim is grandma's step-daughter if you want to understand this whole crazy combined family thing.  Kim has kids that are way older than we are.

But the best part was that almost everyone knew who I was or they had at least heard of me.  I was like a celebrity.  Everyone wanted a picture with me.  It was so much fun!!
Here I am giving Kim a birthday kiss
Can you see me on Grandma's dress? 
These are Larry's kids (they're really grown-ups to me)
Kim, Karen, Michael, Larry, Grandma, Margie
 CB came all the way from Florida
and she recognized me right away
 John got to the party late because he works
too hard but I filled him in on everything 
that happened before he got there.
 Here I am with Margie and Darren
Here we are saying goodbye to Kim and everyone.
Time for us to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment