Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Busy Saturday

Today I got to do a lot of different things. First thing we did was yoga for some exercise.  See how I stretched my arms out just like the man on the screen.  I felt so good when I was finished.  It's good to exercise every day.
It was sunny and hot outside so we had breakfast on the deck.  I had cereal with blueberries.
 
Then I helped Grandma do some things around the house.  We did some dusting and I got to use the big furry duster.
Next I helped water the plants.  The jug for watering was so big but I was a really good helper.
We went back outside to take a break from all the hard work and couldn't believe that it was almost 90 degrees.  If it stays this hot I think I'm going to need some shorts and a tee shirt.  Maybe even a bathing suit so I can go swimming.
I helped Grandma pack up a bunch of shoes and then we delivered them to Goodwill.
Next we went to the library and we went to the kids section and I saw some of my books that were on the shelf.
The nice lady at the library let me help her check out the books.
Then we drove around to the back of the library and Grandma showed me where you can return your books if you don't want to go inside and take out new ones. While we were at the library I was thinking that I would make a really good bookmark, not that I would want to do that. But what would happen if I got left in a book and returned in that book drop and was in the library overnight.  Would it be like that movie A Night at the Museum?  Think of all the things that could come to life from books!!
We went to a bunch of stores after that and Grandma tried on clothes but she wouldn't let me take any pictures of her in the dressing room. Our last stop was Target and I got to ride in the shopping cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment